Osteopathy Nelson Optimising Your Health
Book an Appointment with one of our Osteopaths now to find out how they can help you.
SUPPORT DURING COVID - 19
Alert Level 2
The clinic may now operate in a more normal fashion. Please ensure you are punctual, wash your hands and observe physical distancing in the waiting areas. The clinic will be observing Covid – 19 protocols where necessary. You may now book in online but please consider the following:
Do you answer “YES” to any of the following questions:
- Have you or someone in your household returned from abroad in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of these symptoms: sore throat, cough, tight chest, runny nose, and headache, loss of sense of smell, temperature or are feeling unwell in any way?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has any of the above symptoms?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate? Or is there someone in your house hold self isolating?
Telehealth with Liz Stroud:
- Telehealth is video conferencing at its best on a secure platform developed for healthcare practitioners.
- It will never replace the benefits of face to face or hands on therapy but as an interim it will help us get through these challenging time.
- Telehealth has been around for a long time and is evidence based as a reliable model of rehabilitation for musculoskeletal conditions.
- Once you have made an appointment you will receive an email with a link to a telehealth video. At the time of the appointment you just click on the link and the video will open with me on the other side. If you are a new patient I will send you a form to fill in and if it is covered by ACC I will also send you a form.
- Like a normal osteopathic appointment we will talk about your health. I will ask you to point to the pain, I may ask you to show me your range of movement, which is why wearing active wear or shorts can be helpful. Also having space to move and a yoga matt or carpet for added comfort would be beneficial.
- The treatment will be a series of movements, stretches, exercises, directed muscle release techniques and advise.
- I will send you an email with advice on stretching and an exercise plan and together we can get through Covid-19 restrictions in the comfort of our own homes.
- If this sounds like something you would be interested in, Telehealth appointments are available to book online here or you can contact Liz directly [email protected].
If you have an injury, back or neck pain, headaches, or a chronic health problem such as asthma; Kelly, Alf, Brian Liz, Jim, Andre and Bronwyn can help restore you to health.
We’ll identify and treat the cause of your problems, rather than just focus on the symptoms.
We use a variety of techniques and are known for getting fast results.
Check out the rest of our website to find out more about us, what osteopathy is all about and how we can help you.
Massage therapist – Marianne Vetterli is working with us now.